Quick and Dirty

Hey sicko, get your mind out of the gutter. This is about bike racing. And some other stuff.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

One Month Later




It's been one month. A month that feels like an eternity. As you can see the wound is healing nicely. Physical therapy starts in two weeks, right now I'm allowed to do little exercises with my foot. I'm still clomping around in the boot, that will continue until mid March when the boot will be shed and I can wear two shoes. Right now I'm working on wearing out left shoes. This afternoon I'm going swimming, my butt can only take so much one legged trainer riding.

Barb

6 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Wendy Simms said...

Your euro fan club wants to know if you will be back next year to sign your trading cards in person (with silver sharpie of course).....

I told them you would be back with fury. Better not disappoint

W.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Barb said...

I'll be back with furious vengence ready to unleash my wrath. Let the Euros translate that.

I'm searching for a gold sharpie.

Barb

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks a lot better than a month ago!

Regards from Hofstade (Belgium).

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

my stomach just did flip-flops. but I couldn't help myself and clicked to enlarge the image anyways.

you'll be back, Barb. better than ever. life throws us these little hurdles for a reason.

enjoy your swim!

Lorri

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Barb said...

Hofstade,

My leg feels better than it did a month ago.

Lori,
I'm still trying to find the reason behind this hurdle. Maybe it's so I can develop an appreciation for subtle technique nuances of dubbed kung fu movies while riding my trainer???

;)
Barb

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger bikesgonewild said...

...ok, dammit...feb 15th & i know it's gotta look, feel & work better by a bunch, so how's about an update...

...hope ya doin' good...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home