Quick and Dirty

Hey sicko, get your mind out of the gutter. This is about bike racing. And some other stuff.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

An Update


Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the kind words and support. I finally made it into cycling news, http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2007/dec07/dec29news scroll down, I'm near the bottom. Not sure what happened on those quotes but I think they went from English to Flemish and back to English. I'll be in a cast for a while and on the bike outside in about three months. My current cast is a heavy old fashioned plaster cast, I'll be requesting a lightweight space age material for the next one. My crutch skills are improving, I made it up the steps without dabbing today. Going down the steps I'm still on the butt slide program. Does anyone know a good PT in the North Bay? Someone that might be willing to trade? I'll try to keep everyone up to date on my progress and there will be a few more cyclingnew.com diaries coming out.

take care,

Barb

2 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger PEANUT said...

Stone clinic in the Marina in SF is really good. I went there when i broke my leg in a cx race.
Best of luck for a speedy recovery!

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger bikesgonewild said...

...barb, hope you be feelin' mo' betta...

...wondering if that pic of the crack pain package was to show us your "rye/wry" sense of humor...hey now, just tryin' to keep you smilin' over there!...
...stay on top of it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home