Quick and Dirty

Hey sicko, get your mind out of the gutter. This is about bike racing. And some other stuff.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Whoa, I didn't even race on sunday...

I was tired yesterday. I wanted to race and I think I would have probably gone along ok, but the drive back would have been tough. I went to sleep at 9 pm last night! It looks like Dave Wyandt basically held his own against Andy and Justin, but I wish I could have been there to even things out a bit.

Today was a great reminder of how nice my life is. I spent the day hanging out with Barb, pedaling around real slow and playing records. I also managed to coordinate some work type stuff and make a little money, which is always good. The weather was sweet and the sun felt great as we rode. How am I this lucky?

I'm looking at a week of scurrying around setting up cyclocross bikes and gluing tires. Barb is heading to the NY for some UCI action on thursday and her bikes/wheels/tires are nearing completion. I really need to break the camera out and start documenting some of the madness as it unfolds in my underground lair. There are some hot rigs rolling out of my garage lately!

1 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Brent said...

Good luck to Barb in Yorktown!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home