Quick and Dirty

Hey sicko, get your mind out of the gutter. This is about bike racing. And some other stuff.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Alright that does it!

I'm gonna write some blogz.

It's cross season, and I'm glad to be back at it. I took a bit of hiatus and didn't do a single race this summer. This left me lots of time to pursue other interests (when you don't race, you get to have other interests).

I've had some fun over the last few weeks at the LARPD races, the DFL in GG park and at the Sacramento race yesterday. I'll be at just about every race on the Nor Cal calendar- I'm only going to travel to the USGP races in OR and nationals for the elite and 30-34 races. Otherwise, I'm staying local.

I'm gonna try and write about stuff other than bike racing, but there will probably be lots about that too. You can expect to see more pictures of the cat, plus other way more interesting stuff.

Tune in, more to come soon...

1 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger Brent said...

wheres the remote?? I keep tuning in and its the same show>>

 

Post a Comment

<< Home