Quick and Dirty

Hey sicko, get your mind out of the gutter. This is about bike racing. And some other stuff.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Home turf!

So, I'm missing the Granogue/Wissahickon east coast weekend, but I'm getting a much deserved one-race weekend. I really love those races but I lit my matches at the last 3 week's east coast offerings and I'm damn glad to be back on the west coast, thank you very much! I'm looking forward to patronizing a Pilarcitos event and having a good time with the gang this weekend, UCI points be damned.

I've been feeling pretty good, generally, now that I'm back. I got to do a bit of motor pacing yesterday and I was really given'er, so hopefully that will help sharpen me up for the coming weeks. Nothing like the old 46x11 for an hour or so to hone the form. I was a little puky at the end so I know I did it right.

Next weekend I'll be in town as well, I can't wait to see what kind of course we get for that new Fairfax race!

4 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

yeah baby!

this is gonna be a damn fine race weekend. don't forget the brews after with the nerdy kids.

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger funkdaddy said...

dammit, one more podium spot squeezed from my fingers!

ummmm, errrrr...what I meant to say was...

welcome back

-Funke

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Barb said...

Thanks guys! I'll be there with bells on. Just kidding- I hate that expression. But I will be there.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

miss ridin'/racin' w/ ya josh and barb... maybe i'll have to make a rare cycloX appearance

 

Post a Comment

<< Home