Quick and Dirty

Hey sicko, get your mind out of the gutter. This is about bike racing. And some other stuff.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Up early and ready to train!

It sure is nice when the first couple weeks are out of the way when starting back to training after takng a break. I was really feeling like a slug for a while there. I'm always anxious for cross season, but I was feeling really de-tuned a couple weeks ago and I'll admit that I was a little concerned! I think the 5 week rest is going to pay of for me this year, I've missed a lot of road races but cyclocross is going to ROCK!

Right now, the new bike is actually going a long way to stoking my motivation. It rides awesome, and I'm having a lot of fun getting used to it and getting to be friends with it. I'm feeling pretty tough now that I've got abs of steel too, I can bust out like 80 crunches and not feel like someone beat me up.

So I'm off to toil around in the fog for a while, looks like I'll be out for about 4 hrs. I'll bring Barb's small new digital camera and take some pictures maybe.

1 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Barb said...

Ouch, 4.5 hrs later I was feeling a lot less cheery... must have been the running in deep beach sand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home