Quick and Dirty

Hey sicko, get your mind out of the gutter. This is about bike racing. And some other stuff.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

DJ Snead?

I don't know why Olaf V started calling me that, but I actually got some DJ turntables a few weeks back from my neighbors yardsale! $60 is what I payed for the turntables and mixer along with a big-ass case that they fit in. I bought about 30 records for $9 from her as well, a fine starter collection with lots of hip hop and old goofy records including Michael jackson "thriller", the soundtrack to "Shaft", some Isaac Hayes record, the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack, and several others. It's wicked fun to play around with and I have them hooked up to a cassette recorder so I can make some sweet mix tapes.

1 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thriller!

quality stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home