Quick and Dirty

Hey sicko, get your mind out of the gutter. This is about bike racing. And some other stuff.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

This is to make up for another dull race report-

Thanks for reading it, anyway. Here is a poem that I wrote using the poetry magnets on the fridge of a host house when we went to Oregon for the Alpenrose Dairy USGP cyclocross race (where I was 12th, my best ever elite 'crossHEY THIS ISN"T A RACE REPORT GODDAMNIT!). They weren't home, and we'd never met them. But it was the "romantic" fridge magnet poetry set, and some of these lines were already partly formed. I definitely came up with some of the more offensive ones. I present to you- The Drunk Girl Show

I left this up and didn't mention it to them- just to see if they had a sense of humor, which they luckily did.

5 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Chico Cyclist said...

I love it!!

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

omygawd, that is hilarious.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

'delicate smelling butt spray?'

oh man, that's just nasty.

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Chico Cyclist said...

Hey, that's perfect - we could sell that stuff on the Net!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger X Bunny said...

frantic sausage goddess

cool
i think

 

Post a Comment

<< Home