Quick and Dirty

Hey sicko, get your mind out of the gutter. This is about bike racing. And some other stuff.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Snow?

Yes, it snowed on Coastal California the other day. It doesn't snow here, well maybe sometimes just a little. When it snows people say "I remember when it snowed back in '82, we all got the day off of second grade." Here it was again and it caused a massive crash on Hwy 101. I am happy to say that since I'm not really riding my bike right now I do not have to go out and suffer in the cold unless feelings of masochism become overwhelming.

Writing this blog seems silly right now because no one knows it exists and reads it. These entries are like notes falling out of your pocket that someone might stumble on and read or just land in a puddle and turn to mush never to be read.

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home